Ladera Oaks currently offers a Get Acquainted Program (GAP) to member candidates. This introductory period is a great way for your family to experience the many benefits of a Ladera Oaks membership – our top-notch programs, outstanding facilities, and warm, family-friendly community.
GAP Program Highlights
- GAP participants enjoy access to most of the club's facilities and events for an individual or couple and their dependent children younger than 24 years of age. Please note: Certain activities such as some USTA teams may be filled to capacity.
- The GAP term is 30 or 60 days, depending on the time of year.
- GAP participation is not available to families who have experienced Ladera Oaks through previous membership.
- There are a limited number of GAP opportunities available.
If a Ladera Oaks member would like to nominate a friend for a GAP membership, the process is summarized below.
*The GAP trial membership is not available during the summer month (June, July and August).
How to Sign Up
- Take a 30-45 minutes facility tour with a staff member.
- Complete and return a Membership Application.
- Receive an invitation to join.
- Return the Subscription Agreement along with your GAP participation fee.
- Start enjoying the club!
To learn more, please call 650.854.3101, x1000.