Ladera Oaks offers high quality and competitive swimming, diving, tennis and fitness programs plus social events in a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere. Members enjoy recently expanded, enhanced and well-maintained facilities.
Watch this video to take a virtual tour of the club.
Have a prospective member that you would like to refer? Feel free to download our brochure.
BECOMING A MEMBER
Ladera Oaks members may invite friends to consider joining the club. A great way to experience the many benefits of a Ladera Oaks membership - our top-notch programs, stunning facilities and warm family-friendly community - is through our Get Acquainted Program. GAP participants enjoy most membership privileges for 30 or 60 days, depending on the time of year.
Becoming a Proprietary Member requires an application process.
You may download the Proprietary Membership and Get Acquainted Program Application Form here.
Ladera Oaks is a private, member-owned club. We welcome new members by invitation and a sponsor is necessary to join. If a Ladera Oaks member would like to nominate a friend for membership, the process is summarized below.
Admission Process in Five Easy Steps
- Submit a membership application along with a $100 application fee; the application fee is fully refundable if your application is not accepted. Applications are available at Ladera Oaks, by mail or here.
- Attend a club orientation tour – please plan on the tour taking 30-45 minutes.
- Meet with two representatives of the Membership Committee who will answer any questions you may have about the club.
- Receive your invitation to become Proprietary Members along with a Subscription Agreement.
- Start enjoying the club upon returning your Membership Subscription Agreement along with your initiation fee.
Questions? Please call 650.854-3101, x1000